West Franklin is situated in the heart of Adelaide’s thriving West End, on the corner of Franklin, Elizabeth, and Morphett Streets. It’s a master-planned development expertly designed by award-winning local architects Brown Falconer, to deliver an entirely new affordable luxury lifestyle precinct.
This one-bedroom apartment is sure to complete your lifestyle! With all the facilities available in this premier apartment development you'll probably only need to sleep there. Royal Adelaide Hospital, Uni SA, Tafe SA, Central Market, and Gouger Street food and entertaining precinct are all close by.
Features of the property include:
* One bedroom + study nook/alcove
* Open plan living and dining filled with natural light.
* Spacious balcony
* Bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
* Contemporary kitchen with Bosch appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Two-way bathroom with large shower
* Laundry room
* Ducted r/c air conditioning throughout
* Floating floorboard to family area and carpet to bedrooms
* Block out &/or sheer, roller blinds
* City and Adelaide hills views
* One secured car parking space
Facilities in WF building include:
- Stunning Wet Edge Lap Pool with views
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Exclusive Dining and BBQ area on level 7
- Sky Park and rooftop terrace
- Exclusive Resident Cinema
- Golf Simulator
- Share library/office space
- Retail and Cafe on the ground floor
COUNCIL: City of Adelaide
COUNCIL FEE: $374.6 PQ (APPROX.)
STRATA FEE: $1178 PQ (APPROX.)
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.