- Status UNDER CONTRACT
- Property ID 1317723
- Price Contact Agent
- Type HOUSE
75 Crittenden Road
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Garage 4
- Land Size 672 m2
MASSIVE FAMILY HOME WITH GRANNY FLAT!
Situated in a convenient location on a generous size allotment of 670 m2 approx and built when homes were built of solid construction, this beauty shone brightly in the 50s! This home has so much potential you can renovate, add your personal touches, or redevelop it, the choice is yours. At the rear of the property, there is a detached self-contained granny flat with generous living space, and a separate entry.
This fully rendered Solid & Secure home offers 3 Large bedrooms, a formal lounge & 2 bathrooms all off the central hallway. Huge size kitchen with dining area, perfect for family gatherings filled with lots of love and laughing. Garden with fig trees, layout veggie patch, aviary for chooks, and good size shed, perfect for someone who dreams of running a mini hobby farm in the backyard.
Bonus with a self-contained granny flat, a great idea for a growing family or extra rent income.
FEATURES WE LOVE:
* Three good size bedrooms with split system air conditioners
* Bedrooms 1 and 2 also have ceiling fans
* Formal lounge with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
* Large family kitchen with plenty of cupboards, gas cooktop, and plenty of pantry space
* Plenty of room for the family in the spacious dining and family room
* Convenience of 2 Bathrooms with separate shower and bath
* Large laundry with handy double tub
* Secure undercover parking with a roller door
* Large yard with fruit trees and veggie patch
* Rainwater tanks 5kl is connected
* Wide rear verandah overlooking lawn covered & garden rear yard
* Save on electricity bills with the 4kw Solar panel system installed
* Self-contained 2-bedroom granny flat with generous living space & separate entry
* The wall has been new and freshly painted
* Potential for subdivision in two dwellings (STCC)
• Close to a raft of local cafés, eateries, and pubs for a great social lifestyle
• Findon High School zone
• A stone's throw to Findon Shopping Centre and Welland Plaza, while wonderfully placed between the city and the soft sands of Grange Beach
COUNCIL RATE：$312 /quarter (approx)
SA WATER SUPPLY: $74.20/quarter (approx)
SA WATER SEWERAGE: $89.03 /quarter (approx)
Emergency Services Levy：$TBA/annual (approx)
Year Built: 1950
RLA: 272 867
*Please note that all the information provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.