- Property ID 1244630
- Price $785,000
- Type HOUSE
28 Emanuel Street
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 2
Family Home with Spectacular Hill views
Ideally located at nice and quiet street with hills around. Close to all facilities, this instantly appealing, Ranch style family home is sure to please, having been built to exacting standards offering an interior of ultimate comfort and splendor with an inner harmony that immediately invites relaxation and enjoyment, integrated with calm surrounds and gardens that breathe life.
What we love about this home:
* A spacious tiled entrance hall
* A gorgeous formal lounge dining of ample proportions with refrigerated air conditioning plus gas wall furnace and lovely picture windows taking in views over the beautiful front garden.
* The kitchen offers ample bench top and cupboard space, double sink plus gas cooktop with range hood complimented with under bench oven;
* A glass sliding door providing access to the full-length rear verandah and the beautifully maintained rear garden
* 3 spacious bedrooms
* The master bedroom with the added advantage of built-in mirror robes and an ensuite bathroom
* A neutral main bathroom
* Well-appointed laundry
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Lock up a carport suitable for 2 cars
* Solar power
* Garden shed
* Shade-covered pergola perfect for the outdoor entertainment area
* Sunroom for multi-purposes use as studio or gym room
COUNCIL RATE：$379/quarter (approx)
SA WATER SUPPLY: $70.8/quarter (approx)
SA WATER SEWERAGE:$95.85/quarter (approx)
SERVICES LEVY ASSESSMENT: $TBA/annual (approx)
Year Built: 1982
TENANT LEASE: Finish on 9th Nov 2023. Rental Income is $500 Per Week.
RLA: 272 867
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.