- Status SOLD
- Property ID 1173472
- Price Contact Agent
- Type APARTMENT
1101 / 297 Pirie Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 1
East Apartment - City Living with Stunning View
This Modern architectural apartment situated at the heart of the east end of Adelaide City will bring your busy city life full of comfort and ease of mind.
This apartment provides a 360-degree panoramic view of Adelaide city with a floor of feature ceiling windows and a glass-embraced balcony. Furthermore, high-end timber has been used for the flooring to create a naturally comfortable environment for your house to call home.
For your weekend activities or daily exercise, this apartment has surrounded by parklands parks, botanica gardens, and all the famous restaurants located nearby. For education-wise, Adelaide botanic high school and the University of Adelaide are just a minute from your door.
What we love about this apartment:
* Open plan kitchen and living area with split system heating and cooling.
* A spacious balcony is accessed from the living room and also enjoys the view.
* The kitchen includes a dishwasher and electric cooktop.
* European laundry.
* Master bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe, ensuite, a split system heating and cooling, and a
* Second bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe and floor-to-ceiling window.
* Sparkling bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, storage to the vanity, and large shower alcove.
* Natural light to all bedrooms and living areas.
• 16 Storeys
• 140 Apartments
• Double Glazed Windows
• Timber Floors in the living area
• Carpets in the bedrooms
• Porcelain tiles in the bathroom
• Spacious balconies
• Stone benchtop
• 60m to Hutt Street
• 350m to Rundle Street
• Within 200m of Major Transport (O-Bahn)
• 500m to the Tram (Botanic station)
RLA: 272 867
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.