- Property ID 1172052
- Price $1,061,500
- Type HOUSE
20 Mooringe Avenue
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Garage 3
- Land Size 724 m2
Desirable Home for Expanding Family and Home Office Professionals
Perfectly positioned on a generous 724 sqm (approx.) allotment in North Plympton this four-bedroom family home will be sure to impress an array of different buyers. Granny Flat is perfect to set up as a home office or use as a 5th bedroom.
This Basket Range solid brick home has been superbly maintained over the years and offers the lucky buyer an opportunity to secure not just a home, but a lifestyle.
What we love about this house:
* Huge living room with two entrances and gas fire heating
* Solid timber cupboards with an open kitchen plan connect with the dining area.
* Four spacious bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling built-in robes
* Solid brick granny flat/home office with lounge and 3rd bathroom
* Spacious family bathroom with separate toilet
* Decent laundry room
* A huge undercover outdoor entertaining area and garage can fit three cars
* Secured remote control garage roller door
* An additional solid brick garden shed/store.
* Fully fenced and securely front gated
* A large front driveway/parking area for extra parking space
Other extras include:
- Low maintenance front and back garden with irrigation system set up
- Ceiling fans and LED downlights throughout
- Daikin Reserve cycle zoned air conditioning throughout the house with additional 2x split air condition systems in bedrooms 1 and 4
- Gas fire heating in the lounge
- Gas cooktop and instance gas hot water system
- New Dishwasher and double oven
- 15,000 ltr. Approx. of Rainwater tanks (connected to the main to supply the whole house).
- Security roller shutters
- 3-meter-high ceiling
- 14 solar panels total approx. 2.5 KW with incredibly high feed-in tariffs (44c/kWh)
- Close to all convenient amenities
- Local schools include Immanuel College, Emmaus Christian College, Plympton International College
- Western bikeway at the doorstep
COUNCIL RATE：$410.95/quarter (approx)
SA WATER SUPPLY: $70.80 /quarter (approx)
SA WATER SEWERAGE: $132.20/quarter (approx)
Emergency Services Levy：175.75/annual (approx)
Year Built: 1964
RLA: 272 867
*Please note that all the information provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.