- Status LEASED
- Property ID 1020256
- Price Contact Agent
- Type TOWNHOUSE
58 Mulberry Road
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 2
- Date Available Available now
CONTEMPORARY MODERN TOWNHOUS
Pets: No Pet
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Set in the heart of Glenside’s botanical splendor, this architecturally designed home features all you could desire in Adelaide’s tightly held eastern suburbs.
What we love about this property:
- Total 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Another 3 good size bedrooms, all with built-in robes and are located on the first level
- Large open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge room
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and an abundance of cupboard space
- Quality gas cooktop and under-bench oven
- Lounge with large picture windows, letting all the natural light into this room, sliding door to your private balcony, perfect for weekend entertaining with views looking over the newly developed Glenside area
- Family bathroom with double vanity, large shower, and bath
- 2nd family/ guest bathroom is located on the ground level
- 3rd toilet is located on the ground level
- European laundry with built-in cupboards
- Double garage with auto roller door with rear lane access
- 3 storage room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alarm and intercom
- Low maintenance living, lock up and leave lifestyle
This is your opportunity to live in the heart of cosmopolitan Glenside within walking distance to the Frewville Foodland, Woolworths Arkaba, and a short drive to the ever-popular Burnside shopping center.
The townhome is within walking distance to transport located on Glen Osmond road that can take you into the city or the hills, the choice is yours.
Local schools close by St Raphael's, Linden Park Primary & Glenunga International High school.
Online applications are available by the APPLY button via this listing or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf, if you are using our application form please send your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, contact Stephy 0452 066 853 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.