- Property ID 919014
- Price Contact Agent
- Type HOUSE
59 Kew Drive
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Garage 1
- Date Available Available now
Space & Security Corner House in Great Location
Location doesn't get much better than this terrific low-maintenance home. Perfectly located on a generous corner, just a stone's throw from Roy Amer Reserve and the Oakden Wetlands.
* Great location adjacent to the Oakden Wetlands and Roy Amer Reserve
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with quality carpets
* Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
* Bedroom 1 with direct bathroom access
* Open plan living/dining room with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasts quality appliances, double sink with filtered water, granite benchtops, raised breakfast bar, tiled splashback's and plenty of cupboard space
* Wall of windows from the living room to alfresco entertaining
* Massive gabled pergola over paver patio, for ideal alfresco living
* Clever 2 way bathroom with separate toilet
* Separate laundry with exterior access
* Neutral tones and LED downlights
* Single garage with roller door
* Vibrant, low maintenance garden allotment
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Security roller shutters to all main windows
*12 solar panels for reduced power costs
* Irrigation installed
* Alarm system installed
The Oakden Wetlands and boardwalk are your neighbors across the road in Roy Amer Reserve, the perfect place for daily exercise, and a great place for a relaxing Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Café.
Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is at your doorstep.
Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area.
Online applications are available by the APPLY button via this listing or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf, if you are using our application form please send your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, contact Stephy on 0452 066 853 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.