- Status SOLD
- Property ID 895785
- Price Contact Agent
- Type APARTMENT
N703 / 68 Elizabeth Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 1
North-facing Two Bedrooms with Study & Huge balcony
Ideally located in Adelaide's CBD, this stunning two-bedroom apartment won't be around for long! It’s a master-planned development expertly designed by award-winning local architect Brown Falconer, to deliver an entirely new affordable luxury lifestyle precinct.
This property is situated alongside Adelaide's exciting west end just a short walk from the renowned Gouger Street (China Town) and the thriving nightspots of Peel Street and the West End. Within walking distance to the CBD, Rundle Mall, popular eateries, supermarkets, cafes, and the Central Markets.
Boasting ample natural light and open plan living, this luxurious 2 bedroom apartment is inner-city living at its absolute finest.
* 7th floor, North Tower apartment
* Two general-sized bedrooms + study
* Master room with ensuite and BIR
* Another bedroom with a built-in robe & a floor-to-ceiling window.
* Spacious open plan living area
* Totally two bathrooms
* Laundry room
* Huge balcony with stunning views
* Stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
* Secure FOB key access
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Secure Undercover car park
* Outstanding views of the North facing city
Facilities in WF building include:
- Stunning Wet Edge Lap Pool with views
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Exclusive Dining and BBQ area on level 7
- Sky Park and rooftop terrace
- Exclusive Resident Cinema
- Golf Simulator
- Share library/office space
- Retail and Cafe on the ground floor
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.