- Property ID 1017792
- Price Contact Agent
- Type APARTMENT
601 / 235-237 Pirie Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Date Available Available now
City Vibrate Lifestyle Is In Your Hand
Furnished: Fully Furnished
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Located right in the heart of the CBD.
Freedom Space Apartment was completed in late 2010 and offers the very best of Adelaide's apartment living. You can enjoy gourmet restaurants, the Rundle St shopping precinct, and access to public transport. Located a short stroll away from the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Zoological & Botanical Gardens, both the University of Adelaide and City East campus of the University of South Australia.
What this fabulous apartment offers you.
* Good size two bedrooms with Built-in robe
* Two separate toilets that offer you more convenience.
* Beautiful mountain view through the balcony.
* Open kitchen with Gas Stoves
* Gas hot water system
* Laundry room with additional toilet
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Video intercom security system
* Outdoor entertaining area at level 5
* Solar hot water system
* 2.7 meters ceiling height
* Fully furnished ready for tenant/landlord move-in
Online applications are available by the APPLY button via this listing or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf, if you are using our application form please send your application to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, contact Stephy 0452 066 853 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.