- Property ID 975442
- Price Contact Agent
- Type HOUSE
18 Edwin Avenue
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 2
- Date Available Available now
Quality Built Family Home with Solar
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Perfectly located close to Firle Supermarket Complex and Glynburn Road specialty shopping. There are numerous reserves, sporting clubs, and open spaces in the area including The Third Creek Linear Park and The Gums Reserve, with Herb Reid Reserve and local tennis courts just up the road.
* 3 spacious bedrooms, each with quality timber floors.
* The master bedroom offers north-facing windows with a walk-in robe, ceiling fan, floating floor, and an en-suite bathroom with heat lamps.
* Double sized, bedrooms 2 & 3, both have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
* Entrance/ front living area
* Open kitchen with gas cooktop, stone flooring, and gas heating
* Private, covered entertainment area
* Family/dining room
* Air conditioning
* The main bathroom offers a semi-frameless glass shower, vanity, and spa bath with a private toilet adjacent.
* Separate laundry with rear access to garage and courtyard.
* Spacious, paved undercover courtyard
* The garage is under the main roof with an auto door and direct home access
* Additional undercover 4wD parking in the gated courtyard, and further off-street parking in the driveway.
- Solar Panels 6.6 KW System
- Insulated Brick Veneer Dwelling
- Instantaneous Rinnai gas hot water system.
- LED downlights with ample natural light.
- Phone line / NBN connection.
- TV -antenna on roof and connection points in every room.
- Deadlocks on front and rear doors.
- Key locks on all windows
- Irrigated, established gardens and lawn areas.
- 1 rainwater tank.
Quality private schools in the area include St Ignatius College, Rostrevor College, St Joseph’s School, & Pembroke School. The local primary school is East Torrens Primary School, and the zoned secondary educational facilities are Norwood Morialta Middle & Senior School Campuses.
Online applications are available by the APPLY button via this listing or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf, if you are using our application form please send your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, contact Stephy on 0452 066 853 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.