- Property ID 920625
- Price $545,000-$555,000
- Type APARTMENT
1010 / 156 Wright Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Garage 1
Modern and stylish apartment in the heart of the city!
The apartment situated in the exclusive "Bohem" building has the most breathtaking views overlooking Whitmore Square to the hills & far beyond. A true sanctuary from busy life whilst immersed in the bustle of an enviable CBD lifestyle. As you would imagine, every convenience is at your doorstep including Chinatown, vibrant Gouger Street & great dining & coffee options.
This lifestyle surprisingly doesn't have you compromising on great recreation choices.
Whitmore Square has open spaces with table tennis & basketball facilities with the South Parklands only a short stroll away. The Botanical Gardens are within easy reach along with Victoria Park racecourse and amazing choices of activities contained within the City. The River Torrens, maybe beach volleyball, outdoor fitness classes, and the list go on. The 6th floor of the building is the recreation level with resort-style facilities including an outdoor pool, gymnasium, vertical gardens, BBQ area & communal outdoor entertaining.
The complex is extremely secure with a security swipe card for building access, video intercom & remotely accessed parking facilities.
What you will love:
* Two good-sized bedrooms with built-in robe and floor to ceiling window
* Large open plan kitchen and living area
* Integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher
* Kitchen with induction cooktop and quality appliances
* Sparkling bathroom with shower
* Concealed laundry facilities next to the kitchen
* Living area with split-system air conditioning
* Private and secure balcony with outstanding views of Adelaide CBD
* Gym and pool facilities for use onsite
* Resort-style entertainment area with BBQ facilities Security swipe card building access and intercom system
• Just meters from Chinatown
• Within arms reach of restaurants, pubs, banks, transport
• Apartment building sitting next to Whitmore square
• Zoned for Adelaide High School and Botanic High School
• 5 minutes walk to the local community
• Pictures are for illustration purposes only
Council: City of Adelaide
Building Area: 77 square meters
Year Built: 2017
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.