- Property ID 898534
- Price Contact Agent
- Type APARTMENT
402 / 297 Pirie Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Date Available Available now
EAST END CITY APARTMENT WITH A VIEW
Furnished: Fully Furnished
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Designed by the award-winning Cheesman Architects, these spacious apartments enjoy grandstand views of the city skyline & uninterrupted views to the East of the Parklands and Adelaide Hills. Designed to optimize natural light & harmonious indoor-outdoor spaces, & feature high-end specifications such as stone benchtops, timber floors, floor-to-ceiling windows & oversized living areas all at value for money pricing in Adelaides exclusive East End.
What we love about this apartment:
* Open plan kitchen and living area with split system heating and cooling.
* A balcony is accessed from the living room and also enjoys the view.
* The kitchen includes a dishwasher and gas cooktop.
* European laundry.
* Main bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe and a split system heating and cooling and a floor to ceiling window.
* Second bedroom with built-in robe and floor to ceiling window.
* Sparkling bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, storage to the vanity, and large shower alcove.
* Natural light to all bedrooms and living areas.
• 16 Storeys
• 140 Apartments
• Double Glazed Windows
• Timber Floors in the living area
• Carpets in the bedrooms
• Porcelain tiles in bathroom
• Stone benchtop
• 60m to Hutt Street
• 350m to Rundle Street
• Within 200m of Major Transport (O-Bahn)
• 500m to the Tram (Botanic station)
Modern architectural apartments situated at the heart of the east end of Adelaide City will bring your busy city life full of comfort and ease of mind. An incredible variety of education opportunities lie a short stroll away such as Adelaide University, University of South Australia, and a world-class medical and dental school.
For your weekend activities or daily exercise, this apartment has surrounded by parklands parks, botanica gardens, and all the famous restaurants located nearby. For education-wise, Adelaide botanic high school and the University of Adelaide are just a minute from your door.
You can apply online through Ignite or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf, if you are using our application form please send your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, contact Raymond on 0452 366 879 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.