- Property ID 892732
- Price Contact Agent
- Type HOUSE
526 Portrush Road
ST GEORGES 5064
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 2
- Date Available Available now
Huge house for rent
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
This Brae Road, corner located, St Georges, solid brick family home, full of character and charm, is set well back from Portrush Road.
* A wide spacious entry hall
* Double glazed doors give way to the formal lounge
* Kitchen / Family/ Meals area with two-pack white finish cupboards and black granite benchtops
* A new European under bench oven, gas hotplates, and the dishwasher with the sparkling stainless steel in the kitchen
* The formal Dining room with extra light
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite (the adjacent ensuite with its glistening black and white tiling theme)
* Bedrooms 2 and 4 are provided with built-in wardrobes
* Large bookshelves with floor-mounted cupboards is an added feature to bedroom 3
* The main bathroom continues a similar white and bright theme with the new vanity bar, toilet, and mirror adding to the décor.
* The paved, covered, outdoor patio area with its multi-function room adjacent is the entertainment center
* The outdoor living area
* Split system air conditions
* Polished solid Jarrah timber floors
* Double garaging (with auto remote control door) with side access from Brae Road
* The double-gate access to the rear yard
This huge house is close to Bus routes, local schools (Seymour College, Glenunga high, linden park Primary, and others), and Burnside Village.
You can apply online through Ignite or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf , if you are using our application form please send your application to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, contact Raymond on 0452 366 879 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.