- Property ID 880214
- Price Contact Agent
- Type HOUSE
2 Shiers Avenue
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 2
- Date Available Available now
Exquisite Five Bedrooms Beauty on Low Maintenance Allotment
Smoke: Not permitted indoor sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Conveniently located, walking distance to Cedar College, Northgate Village Shopping Centre, Oakden Central, transport & close to all amenities.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* 3 bedrooms are all fitted with built-in robes
* A front retreat/Lounge/5th bedroom
* Open-plan dining/living and kitchen domain
* Huge family area/2nd living area
* The well-equipped kitchen is fitted with a generous breakfast bar, ample storage in white cabinetry with stainless steel hardware, dishwasher, and walk-in pantry.
* Glass sliders open out from both the dining and lounge areas
* 3-way family bathroom with separate areas for vanity, w.c., the bath, and walk-in shower.
* The North facing rear yard
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Study nook adjacent to the kitchen
• Gas wall heater in kitchen/living zone
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Walk-in storeroom off the hallway
• Separate laundry with side access
• Double garage with auto door & rear access
• Garden shed
• Easycare, landscaped grounds
• Brand new 6.6 KW Solar
This lovely home offers zoning for Cedar College, Hillcrest, and Klemzig Primary Schools, the bus stop just steps away; alternatively it's only minutes to the Paradise Interchange for the O-Bahn Tramway. Plus, easy access to local shopping at the Northgate Shopping Centre, Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for an enticing array of shops, eateries, cinemas, and fun for the whole family and for city workers, the CBD is only a 20-minute commute.
You can apply online through Ignite or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf , if you are using our application form please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, contact Stephy on 0452 066 853 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.