- Property ID 783211
- Price $490-$525
- Type TOWNHOUSE
3 / 10-16 North Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Garage 2
- Date Available Available now
Outstanding West End Townhouse
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Three-level townhouse in the vibrant west end. This beautifully presented townhouse is securely located within a gated community. The gate requires a code to enter. There is a lock-up garage with an automatic roller door as well as extra storage space within the garage.
Close to all amenities such as Uni SA & Adelaide Uni, TAFE SA, City Schools, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Cafes, Restaurants, public transport, and everything the CBD has to offer.
What you'll love:
* Proximity to the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Universities
* Polished Floorboards, creating a clean and modern feel
* Large open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge for entertaining
* Gas Stovetop for controlled home-cooked meals!
* Spacious master bedroom with Built-in Robes and private balcony
* 2nd bedroom with Built-in Robes
* Loads of Natural Light coming from the North Side Windows
* Bath for kids to play, or adults to unwind
* Double length garage for multiple cars or additional storage space
* Ground level toilet for absolute convenience!
* Laundry room on the ground floor
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Community garden nearby (as pictured)
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
If you are applying online through IGNITE, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.