- Property ID 778622
- Price Contact Agent
- Type HOUSE
9 Austral Terrace
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 2
- Date Available Available now
Spacious 4 bedroom Family House in Prime location
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Water: Tenants pay water supply and usage
Sited in this family-friendly quiet street amongst other character homes, this property is just walking distance to the delightful coffee shops and shopping of cosmopolitan Duthy Street. It is also close to quality public and private schools ( Walford, Concordia, and Mitcham Girls), public transport, and all quality services.
What makes this home shine:
• Four bedrooms+ study
• Two living rooms
• Wide entrance/hallway with lofty decorative ceiling cornices throughout
• Rich Jarrah flooring throughout the original home
• Dream gourmet kitchen, island bench, granite benchtops, and plentiful storage
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins
• A further dedicated study room with built-in timber bookshelves will suit the professional or home business person.
• Two luxury bathrooms (one ensuite) feature frameless shower screens, tiling to the ceiling, and modern fixtures and fittings.
• Elegant formal lounge with character fireplace
• Spacious outdoor entertaining pavilion
• Great laundry with spacious built-ins
• Powerful zoned air conditioning to heat and cool
• Workshop & shed
• The beautifully landscaped rear yard is framed through full-height picture windows from the kitchen/ family room.
• Monitorable alarm system
• Five rainwater tanks
- Be the envy of your friends and shop along Unley or King William Roads. Go to the movies in Mitcham Square or the local library
- Concordia College, Walford, Scotch College, Mercedes College, and Unley High are at your fingertips
- The Uni SA Waite Campus is only moments away
- With Kingswood & Waite Ovals, playground, and tennis courts... this is a highly desirable family location!
- A 10 minute trip to leafy Stirling and hills suburbs
Malvern is only minutes from the heart of the city and quality schools such as Concordia College, Walford, Scotch College, and Mercedes College.
A 10 minute trip to leafy Stirling and hills suburbs. Be the envy of your friends shopping at Burnside Village, The Parade Norwood, or Unley Road.
Enjoy a quick commute to work by bike, car, or bus and on the weekend's shop in the city, eat at the Central Markets, or simply wander to the local farmers market. With cafes on Duthy Street, restaurants, and shopping at your doorstep, this property is a lifestyle choice!
This is one of those properties that illustrates a no expense spared approach to good living design with emphasis on quality, privacy, security, and a relaxed lifestyle.
If you are applying online through IGNITE, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.