- Property ID 773572
- Price Auction Onsite 7th Aug 1:00PM (USP)
- Type HOUSE
42 Sturdee Street
LINDEN PARK 5065
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 2
- Land Size 511 m2
Striking Custom Design with Burnside Boutiques & School Zones on Demand
Perfectly situated in the Glenunga International High School and Linden Park Primary School zone, proudly presenting you with the ultimate opportunity to secure the very best education for your family.
This beautiful family home, set in a tree-lined street has space, quality, and low maintenance covered. It is the very best of luxurious cosmopolitan living only moments from Adelaide's CBD. Everything about this wonderful high-quality nearly brand-new home blends together perfectly to provide you the luxurious lifestyle that you deserve.
What we love about this property--Downstairs:
* A massive master suite with the walk-around robe, adjoining WC, and an en suite of twin rain showers, frameless freedom, and full-height, on-trend horizontal tiles.
* The outstanding theatre/bedroom 5 of a central living zone entertains or headlines movie time, cleverly placed beside the downstairs powder room.
* A soft-close custom kitchen has Metres of Caesarstone, a semi-integrated Miele dishwasher, and twin ovens (one pyrolytic and one primed for spontaneous catering) -- a design triumph from all angles.
* Open plan living and dining zones flowing through stackable, sliding glass revealing an LED-lit south-facing alfresco, tiled, plumbed, and waiting for outdoor entertaining in private, retained garden surrounds.
* The laundry does under-mount appliances efficiently, tall storage admirably, and overhead impeccably.
* Twin auto panel lift roller doors for garage
* Aggregate driveway with auto gated entry
* The secure, auto slide gates
* 3m ceilings meet corner slicing windows rising to an upper family zone with a north-facing balcony
* City views from the glass balustraded balcony
* Two rear bedrooms fitted with full-size walk-in robes
* A study/4th bedroom with views
* A fully-tiled bath and shower room
* A nearby WC and a Caesarstone-smothered vanity suite disconnect for family harmony.
* The carpeted staircase
- Torrens titled
- 6.6kw solar
- Two sun-drenched levels
- 600mm porcelain floor tiles
- 3m ceilings (2.7m upstairs)
- Secure entry via garage
- Ample linen storage
- Custom Caesarstone kitchen with butler's wing
- Daikin R/C A/C
- Sliding stackable doors to tiled alfresco
- Courtyard garden with retaining walls
- 500m to Burnside Village
- 400m to Linden Park Primary School
- Glenunga International High School & Linden Park Primary School Zoned
Council / City of Burnside
Built / 2018
Land / 511m2
Frontage / 11.35m
Council Rates / $2,120.55pa
SA Water / $423.45pq
Rental Return / $1100-$1200/week
With so much on offer, in such a fantastic location situated just a short drive from the CBD, enjoy being close to so many amenities, trendy café’s, Burnside Village Shopping Centre, restaurants, and quality schooling, it’s easy to see that this fabulous offering is one truly worth considering.
Make your dream a reality today by Victoria 0451865199.
*All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age, and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Tanner real estate for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
The Vendor’s Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction.