- Property ID 751420
- Price $490,000-$510,000
- Type APARTMENT
703 / 16 Coglin Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 1
Endless Views, Brilliant Location and Modern Style!
This spacious executive-style apartment nestled right in the hustle and bustle of Gouger Street and the Central Market Precinct. Stunning North facing executive apartment with all the features you could desire.
Located on the 7th level of this 2009 built boutique group, only 25 apartments in the building and a history of high returns, this will make for the perfect investment or city hub.
* Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe
* Well sized 2nd bedroom with built-in robe
* Large open plan dining/lounge
* Designer kitchen with quality appliances
* 2 Sparkling bathrooms
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Magnificent views from the balcony
* Secure access & Separate laundry
* Stunning white porcelain tiles & neutral decor through-out
* 1 Secure underground car park
* Perfectly positioned with the Central Markets, China Town & vibrant Gouger Street on your doorstep.
* Rental return $500/week
- Security, key card required for building & lift
- Very convenient to Adelaide Central markets & fresh food
- Central location to entertainment & restaurants
- Close to transport links - tram & buses
Just a minute's walk to the Central Markets and the vibrant dining along Gouger Street, pick up dinner on the way home. Or, if you are returning to the CBD, park your car in the secure, designated car park for the apartment. Life really couldn't be any easier!
SA Water | Approx. $147.26 PQ
Council Rates | Approx. $1731.40 Annually
Strata | Approx. $1307 PQ
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.