- Property ID 748219
- Price Contact Agent
- Type APARTMENT
311 / 297 Pirie Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Garage 1
- Date Available Available now
EAST END CITY APARTMENT WITH A HILL VIEW
Furnished: Partly Furnished (Fridge, washing machine, dryer, dining table, and chair)
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Designed by the award-winning Cheesman Architects, these spacious apartments enjoy grandstand views of the city skyline & uninterrupted views to the East of the Parklands and Adelaide Hills. Designed to optimize natural light & harmonious indoor-outdoor spaces, & feature high-end specifications such as stone benchtops, timber floors, floor-to-ceiling windows & oversized living areas all at value for money pricing in Adelaides exclusive East End.
What we love about this apartment:
* Open plan kitchen and living area with split system heating and cooling.
* A balcony is accessed from the living room and also enjoys the view.
* The kitchen includes a dishwasher and electric cooktop.
* European laundry.
* Main bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe and a split system heating and cooling and a floor-to-ceiling window.
* Second bedroom with built-in robe and floor-to-ceiling window.
* Sparkling bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, storage to the vanity, and large shower alcove.
* Natural light to all bedrooms and living areas.
* Single car park
• 16 Storeys
• 140 Apartments
• Double Glazed Windows
• Timber Floors in the living area
• Carpets in the bedrooms
• Porcelain tiles in bathroom
• Stone benchtop
• 60m to Hutt Street
• 350m to Rundle Street
• Within 200m of Major Transport (O-Bahn)
• 500m to the Tram (Botanic station)
Modern architectural apartments situated at the heart of the east end of Adelaide City will bring your busy city life full of comfort and ease of mind. An incredible variety of education opportunities lie a short stroll away such as Adelaide University, University of South Australia, and a world-class medical and dental school.
For your weekend activities or daily exercise, this apartment has surrounded by parklands parks, botanica gardens, and all the famous restaurants located nearby. For education-wise, Adelaide botanic high school and the University of Adelaide just a minute from your door.
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.