- Property ID 604790
- Price Contact Agent
- Type APARTMENT
310 / 297 Pirie Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Garage 1
East Apartment - City Living with Stunning View
This Modern architectural apartments situated at the heart of the east end of Adelaide City will bring your busy city life full of comfort and ease of mind.
This apartment provides a 360-degree panoramic view of the Adelaide city with the floor of the feature to ceiling window and glass-embraced balcony. Furthermore, a high-end timber has been used for the flooring to create a naturally comfortable environment for your house to call home.
For your weekend activities or daily exercise, this apartment has surrounded by parklands parks, botanica gardens, and all the famous restaurants located nearby. For educational wise, Adelaide botanic high school and university of Adelaide just a minute from your door.
What we love this apartment:
* Open plan kitchen and living area with split system heating and cooling.
* A spacious balcony is accessed from the living room and also enjoys the view.
* The kitchen includes a dishwasher and gas cooktop.
* European laundry.
* Main bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe and a split system heating and cooling and a floor to ceiling window.
* Second bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe and floor to ceiling window.
* Sparkling bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, storage to the vanity and large shower alcove.
* Natural light to all bedrooms and living areas.
* Single car space.
• 16 Storeys
• 140 Apartments
• Double Glazed Windows
• Timber Floors in the living area
• Carpets in the bedrooms
• Porcelain tiles in bathroom
• Spacious balconies
• Stone benchtop
• 60m to Hutt Street
• 350m to Rundle Street
• Within 200m of Major Transport (O-Bahn)
• 500m to the Tram (Botanic station)