- Property ID 707111
- Price Contact Agent
- Type HOUSE
492A Greenhill Road
HAZELWOOD PARK 5066
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 2
- Date Available Available now
Premium Position Family House (Solar Panels 8.28kw approx. & Solar Battery 13.1kw approx. for reduce energy)
Furnished: Fully furnished
Smoke: Not permitted indoor sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Water Charges: Tenants to pay water usage and supply
Located in the convenient and picturesque surroundings of Hazelwood Park.
With a versatile floor plan boasting multiple living areas, this well present home offers a private and secure setting with great natural light.
High light feather:
* The cozy formal lounge room with a large bay window
* The practical kitchen area, complete with breakfast bar, dishwasher, and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
* Three bedrooms
* The master is equipped with ensuite, walk-in robe, and courtyard views
* Bedroom 2 has built-in robes.
* The main bathroom with a shower and spa bath
* A separate toilet and bathroom vanity with a large mirror
* A generous laundry
* The family room with extra storage
* A single garage with automatic roller door and direct access to the home
* Additional off-street parking available in the double driveway
* LG Solar Panels 8.28kw approx. and Solar Battery 13.1kw approx.
Zoned for Glenunga International High School，Linden Park Primary and with easy access to a range of quality schools, shops, and dining options including Burnside Village and Feathers, you will also enjoy exploring the outdoors with various parks, walking trails, and Mt Lofty Summit nearby.
Public transport is also easily accessible, with multiple bus stops within walking distance, making for an easy commute to the CBD.
More reasons why you'll love this home:
- Fantastic location
- Multiple living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure parking
- Yard with pergola
- Additional courtyard
- Solar hot water system
- Built-in irrigation
- Side gate access
- Easy to manage
The inspection will surely impress
Please contact Calvin at 0433 998 723 or If you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application to email@example.com
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.