- Property ID 689429
- Price Contact Agent
- Type HOUSE
20 Mooringe Avenue
NORTH PLYMPTON 5037
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Garage 6
- Date Available Available now
Multi-generational family home for rent
Available Date: 10 Feb 2021
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
A much loved multi-generational family home that offers a level of comfort above and beyond expectations.
Fully fenced and securely gated, with a large front driveway/parking area. Plenty of room for multiple cars, boat, van, etc. Plus, undercover parking/garage for 2 outback.
* Formal entry
* Formal living room with solid timber flooring
* Kitchen and dining area with spacious tie
* 5 bedrooms with built-in robes and 4 bedrooms with carpet
* Master room with adjoining 2nd bathroom
* Spacious family bathroom and laundry
* Ducted r/c air cond. plus, 2x split systems and feature gas fire heating in the living area
* Ceiling fans and l.e.d. downlights throughout, Ducted vacuum system
* Miele dishwasher and Puratap
* Security roller shutters
Out the back features
- A huge undercover outdoor entertaining area,
- Franny flat/bedroom 5 has a third bathroom and lounge with solid timber flooring
- An additional solid brick garden shed/store.
- 14 solar panels total approx. 2.5 kw with top feed-in tariff rebate from the government
- 15,000 ltr. Approx. of Rainwater tanks (connected to the house)
- Brand new Double oven
Situated in a brilliant location close to the city, airport, Glenelg, parks, and shopping.
Local schools include- Plympton International College, Plympton Primary, St John the Baptist, Emmaus Christian College, and Black Forest Primary School.
If you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.