- Property ID 680548
- Price $560,000-$580,000
- Type APARTMENT
S901 / 180 Franklin Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 1
Stunning South-West Apartment with Seaview
West Franklin is situated in the heart of Adelaide’s thriving West End, on the corner of Franklin, Elizabeth, and Morphett Streets. It’s a master-planned development expertly designed by award-winning local architects Brown Falconer, to deliver an entirely new affordable luxury lifestyle precinct.
This property is situated alongside Adelaide's exciting west end just a short walk from the renowned Gouger Street (China Town) and the thriving nightspots of Peel Street and the West End.
Features of the property include:
* Two spacious bedrooms filled with natural light and up to ceiling window
* Built-in mirrored robes in both bedrooms
* Master bedroom with Ensuite
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Open plan dining and living area
* Second bathroom
* Separate laundry with included dryer
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with area control for energy saving
* Huge L shape balcony with sea view
* Secure one car parking
Facilities in WF building include:
* Stunning Wet Edge Lap Pool with views
* Sauna & Steam Room
* Exclusive Dining and BBQ area on level 7
* Sky Park and rooftop terrace
* Exclusive Resident Cinema
* Golf Simulator
* Share library/office space
* Retail and Cafe on the ground floor
An opportunity to secure one of the most popular floor plans in West Franklin, a versatile open plan that will suit many buyers looking for a spacious apartment with views.
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.