- Status OFF MARKET
- Property ID 1125784
- Price Contact Agent
- Type HOUSE
1-2 / 28-44 Gibson Street
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 2
Embrace the New York-inspired vibes of Tribeca in these lavish-sized townhomes, set to grace the urban enclave of Bowden.
Architecturally designed by Walter Brooke, and built to an uncompromising standard by multi-award winning builder Scott Salisbury Homes, these 3-bedroom abodes beckon with sophisticated design, luxury appointments, and the vibrant energy of airy, light-filled living spaces.
Bold architectural lines blend with a beautiful parkland position to welcome you to the ‘high glamour, low maintenance’ dream of Tribeca townhomes as Bowden transforms its industrial past with New York-style sensibilities.
Delivered by renowned developers Wellstone and Tomlin Projects.
* 3 townhomes available through the Home Seeker program
* Built by Scott Salisbury Homes
* Impeccably crafted by award-winning local architecture firm, Walter Brooke
* Inner-city living in Adelaide has a new benchmark.
* Occupying center stage in the heart of Bowden, with immediate access to the very heart of Adelaide’s most vibrant neighborhood.
* Generously proportioned, many of the residences have two living areas and two car spaces, with an abundance of storage.
* Artisan kitchens and luxury appointments, built to an uncompromising standard by Scott Salisbury Homes.
* Built for the future, with a 5-Star Green Star rating, electric vehicle provisions, and solar panels.
* A collaboration between two renowned developers, Wellstone and Tomlin Projects.
RLA: 272 867
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.