- Status OFF MARKET
- Property ID 901784
- Price $350,000
- Type APARTMENT
163 / 65 King William Street
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
APARTMENT LIFESTYLE IN THE HEART OF THE CITY
This modern apartment in the Adelaide Tower Apartments complex is situated in the heart of Adelaide's CBD, a great location for access to Adelaide University.
Stand on the balcony and take in the marvelous views of the City and the Adelaide Hills. This apartment with the convenience of public transport right at your front door. Only a two-minute walk to the Rundle Mall shops, Adelaide University, and the exciting Adelaide city nightlife.
This attractive and most affordable self-contained two-bedroom apartment with a cozy balcony facing west includes:
• Two bedrooms – huge master with en-suite and built-in robe
• Second bedroom with built-in robe
• Modern & spacious kitchen
• Large open plan lounge and dining area with quality tiled flooring leading onto a private balcony
• Views from balcony and master bedroom overlooking King William St
• Main bathrooms with large shower, toilet & vanity
• Laundry facilities with washer/dryer & storage room
• Split system air conditioners in the living area & main bedroom
• LED Downlights
• Short walk to Adelaide and S.A. Universities
• Minutes from Adelaide Oval, Royal Adelaide Hospital, and Train Station
• Close to Rundle Mall and Central Market
• Tram stop out front to take you to Glenelg Beach
Conveniently situated in the heart of the City (1 min away from Rundle Mall), this apartment is within walking distance of Myer and David Jones shopping centers, food courts, universities, TAFE, Chinatown, central market, bus, and tram stops botanic gardens, hospital, and various amenities.
Council: Adelaide City Council
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.