- Property ID 1035191
- Price Contact Agent
- Type APARTMENT
2007 / 15 Austin Street
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Date Available Available now
One-Bedroom Apartment Near the Rundle Mall
Furnished: Fully furnished
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Realm Adelaide is close to Adelaide University, Uni SA, Botanic High, and Adelaide High Schools, and with incredible views, outstanding amenities, and the vibrant East end precinct on your doorstep, this truly is an incredible opportunity to purchase within Adelaide's finest residential building... Realm Adelaide
Level 8 and level 39 both feature extensive amenities for the use of Realm Adelaide residents.
* One bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and a floor-to-ceiling window.
* Fully tiled for bathroom
* Open plan living with a gas stove top in kitchen + dishwasher
* One bathroom
* Laundry facilities
* Split System Air conditioning
* Luxury lobby and secure access
In addition, yours to enjoy are the extensive premium apartment amenities:
• Cross-fit-enabled gym and climbing wall
• Two private function spaces and a games room
• 25 meter-long lap pool and spa on Level 8.
* Short walk to delightful shopping on Rundle St, Rundle Mall, and North Terrace cultural precinct
* Easy access to public transport links, Adelaide Central Market, Adelaide Oval
* Within Adelaide High School zone, close to quality schools and universities
Online applications are available by the APPLY button via this listing or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf, if you are using our application form please send your application to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, contact Stephy 0452 066 853 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.