- Property ID 926377
- Price Contact Agent
- Type HOUSE
10 Aragon Street
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Garage 1
- Date Available Available now
Location and lifestyle, 5 minutes from the CBD
Smoke: Not permitted indoor sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Beautifully presented and spacious family home in Adelaide’s inner East.
Conveniently located in one of Adelaide´s most sought-after suburbs, this impeccably presented home will surely please.
What we love about this property:
* 3 bedrooms house
* Open kitchen, dining, and lounge
* You’ll adore cooking for friends and family in the generous upgraded kitchen whilst sipping from your wine store with the aftermath taken care of by your sparkling new dishwasher.
* Huge family room
* Bedroom 1&2 with a built-in robe
* The third bedroom could also be perfectly utilized as a home office.
* Main bathroom and separate toilet
* Striking and spacious Alfresco entertaining area with wood fire and gas plumbed for a pizza oven.
* Carefully renovated in neutral tones awaiting your personal touch.
* Low maintenance gardens with enough room for a vegetable garden if you like to potter and lawn for laying on, to earth out and enjoy the ambiance.
* Double garage with rear yard access, or alternatively single garage with workshop and storage.
* Ducted R/C heating and cooling as well as the warmth and charm of a natural gas heater set in a lovely feature fireplace.
* Spotted gum floating floors.
- Just minutes from the CBD by car, 10 mins by bike.
- Walking distance from the ever-popular Katherine Street Reserve, Glen Osmond Primary School, Glenunga International High, and Glen Osmond Road Market.
- Minutes from Burnside Village, Arkaba Hotel, and the world's best supermarket (Foodland Frewville).
- 5 minutes to the South Eastern freeway for adventures in the Adelaide Hills and beyond.
With the Tranquility
- Located in a no-through, family-oriented, tree-lined cul-de-sac full of bird songs and surprisingly little traffic noise.
Online applications are available by the APPLY button via this listing or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf, if you are using our application form please send your application to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, contact Raymond on 0452 366 879 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.