- Property ID 917308
- Price $800,000-$860,000
- Type HOUSE
2A Dudley Road
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 2
- Land Size 167 m2
Luxury Torrens Title House
Perfectly located within the highly regarded Marryatville Primary and High School zones together with wonderful private schooling options of Pembroke School, Loreto College, St Peter's Girls' School, and St Ignatius Junior School. Only a few minutes walk from the Marryatville shopping precinct, Marryatville Hotel, The Regal Theatre, and an 8-minute bus trip to C.B.D.
Architecturally designed nearly brand new State of the Art Town Home in a group of only 2. This amazing Torrens title home offers you everything you could wish for!
What we love about this property:
* Torrens title
* Totally 3 bedrooms
* Master bedroom includes a sparkling ensuite bathroom and built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobes
* The main bathroom services downstairs level
* An impressive chef's kitchen complete with quality AEG appliances, stone benchtops, and open plan living and dining area with timber flooring.
* The upstairs area overflows out to a private entertainers deck/balcony
* Double garage with remote-controlled door and internal access.
* Rear courtyard
* Luxurious internal finishes including LED Downlights, Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning, and Stone benchtops
* Alarm system
* Internal blinds
* 2.7mt ceilings
* 6.6 KW Solar Panels
• Marryatville Primary & High School Zone
• 10mins East of Adelaide CBD
• Adjacent Marryatville Shopping Centre
• Nearby Kensington Oval, Kensington Gardens, and Tusmore Park
• 7mins to Penfolds Magill Estate Cellar Door
Perfectly located adjacent to the Marryatville Shopping center, 10 minutes from the CBD, and is positioned within the Marryatville Primary and High School zones.
Council: Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Year Built: Dec 2020
Land Size: 167 Sqm approx.
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.