- Property ID 683535
- Price From $519,500
- Type TOWNHOUSE
54-60 Lime Kiln Lane
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Garage 1
Only 5 Terraces Left!
Project Address: 54-60 Lime Kiln Lane, Prospect SA 5082
Project Lots: 7 Lots(2 Lots Sold), 3 Levels
Room Plan: 3-4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, 1 Garage
Property Type: Townhouse (Brand New/Established Property)
Land registration: Torrens Title
Building Size: 168-169 Spm approx
This immaculate tri-level terrace collection features architecturally designed facades that create a stunning, modern entry statement using a combination of textural and natural materials including brick, rendered panels, and metal cladding.
Each Airlie Terrace comprises 2 large bedrooms, the master with a generous ensuite, and a third bedroom or spacious home office.
Featuring a modern, open living area that takes up the entire first floor and sliding doors opening on to a sun-drenched balcony, the Airlie Terrace provides you with the perfect indoor/outdoor entertaining lifestyle.
Entertain in your own luxury interior designed chef’s kitchen complete with Fisher & Paykel appliances and stone benchtop.
Homeowners can choose from a secure double garage with an automatic door or a second activities room/media space with a single garage.
* Total floor area from 168sqm
* Large open plan living and dining area
* Well-appointed kitchen and spacious balcony
* Choice of a media room or two-car garage
* Third bedroom or spacious home office
* Stone benchtops in kitchen
* Fisher & Paykel appliances - 90cm cooktop, concealed rangehood, and oven
* Semi-frameless showers
* Designer tapware and accessories, Gainsborough door hardware
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner with zone control
* Floating timber floorboards to main living and carpet to stairs
* Choice of tiled floors to bathrooms and splashback
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.