A home minutes from the world famous end of Gouger Street. Adelaide’s bustling China Town, Central Markets, renowned restaurants and alfresco street cafes where thousands of coffees and friendships are savoured.
A home at the quiet, peaceful and completely relaxing end of Gouger Street. Offering a leafy haven for jogging, picnics, tai chi and bike riding in the expansive West Parklands.
With a striking, and ever-changing, blue tinted glass facade, Aria itself is literally a living, breathing building. A naturally light filled, central atrium and internal breezeway circulates fresh air for every one of the 95 apartments. And plentiful local parking will make life easier for visiting friends.
This is such a fantastic opportunity to secure this great investment, or you can make it your dream residence. Built 2015, Aria Apartment expresses itself as a quality built apartment from its floor coverings and finishing to its built in appliances. Only minutes walks from Gouger Street where is most of Adelaide's famous restaurant located. Parent's sough after high school - Adelaide High School is just across the road, only a few meters away.
- Two spacious bedrooms, master with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
- Sparkling two-way bathroom.
- Light filled open plan living area, with access to private north facing balcony.
- Quality 'Miele' kitchen appliances & dishwasher and excellent storage.
- European style built in laundry.
- Daikin' split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Neutral decor and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Secure building with intercom access.
- Close to Central Markets, fantastic restaurants, transport and more.
- Currently tenanted at $380/week
- Resident free entry gym at basement.
This delightful apartment is located at the quiet west end of Gouger street, walking distance to food precinct, Central Market and Uni S.A's City West Campus and future Royal Adelaide Hospital research Centre.